let’s talk more
Below are some FAQs you might find helpful.
- Browse local adventures your family will enjoy
- Choose and RSVP to adventures you like
- Create your own adventures to experience with others
- Invite your family and friends to adventure with you
- Message co-adventurers before and after your adventure
Also, grandparents or aunts and uncles and other guardians adventure too.
If you’d like to become a Premium Adventure Leader, let us know you’re interested.
Any adventure you see in the All Adventure feed are public and visible to all.
Longer answer: Our kids need education, socialization and stimulation, and so do we. That’s why Adventure Clubs exists. This is your opportunity to craft the life that your child dreams of… one that’s full of adventure, experienced with the person they love most—you!
There are three different kinds of adventures with Adventure Clubs:
• Premium Adventures
• VIP Adventures
An Adventure is something simple and easy to plan such as bike riding at a local park, hiking through the forest, getting hot chocolates and playing puzzles at a coffee shop, or making sandcastles on the beach. Forget about “playdates” adventuring is way more fun!
A Premium Adventure is an extra special adventure that is set up by the Adventure Clubs team with a local Adventure Host, (a local business or non-profit organization). A Premium Adventure might be a special behind-the-scenes tour of a theater, or a baking class with a pastry chef, meeting a pilot or vet. A crown icon with the word PREMIUM next to it is what designates these adventures on the app.
VIP Adventures are extra special adventures created just for Adventure Clubs, and they are usually for smaller groups of people and may only come around once. A diamond icon with the word VIP next to it is what designates these adventures on the app.
Adventure Clubs is always coming up with incredible ideas for Premium and VIP Adventures.
The price for each Premium or VIP Adventure is different and all of the information will be in the adventure description in the app. Premium and VIP Adventures are led by our top leaders, who are hand-picked and trained by Adventure Clubs.
Why login with Facebook? Well for starters:
- Your privacy and security are important to us.
- We want to adventure with real people.
- We want all children to be as safe as possible.
- Facebook adds a layer of authenticity and helps determine suspicious users.
- Don’t worry, we don’t post anything to Facebook.
So, if you are on an iPhone 4 or similar Android sized phone, then you will notice the images and overall design is a bit off. You still have all of the functions of the app, but we won’t be going back and supporting earlier phone models with the same design perfection.
- This happens when you tap login with Facebook for the first time and do not allow the Adventure Clubs app access to your basic profile. It means that you once selected “Don’t allow” in the pop-up that asks for permission. If you have your Facebook account linked in Settings, from now on, every time you try to login it’ll show this error. You need to go into Settings -> Facebook and set the slider for your app to ON.
- If the above doesn’t work, then Facebook account hasn’t been activated on your phone yet, so you will need to first Delete the Facebook account at iOS “Settings”. Then try to connect with your Facebook account at your Adventure Clubs app again. You should be in! Then you can add your Facebook account back to iOS “Settings” again if you’d like.
- Delete the Adventure Clubs app from the phone
- On FB settings, remove Adventure Clubs from apps
- On FB settings, turn off platform and then on again
- Log out from FB
- On iPhone settings > FB, delete FB account
- Re-login to FB
- Reinstall the Adventure Clubs app on the phone
- Re-login to the Adventure Clubs app